Highly configurable controller for up to 96 sensors distributed on a robust RS-485 bus. Programmed with user-friendly PC software or via front panel pushbuttons, the DGC6 can be used for single- or multi-zone applications with on-off or variable speed fan controls.
With advanced hardware and software diagnostics and certification to the rigorous EN 50545-1 international standard for parking garages and tunnels, the DGC6 redefines best-in-class performance for safety, reliability and energy efficiency.
The DGC6 controller operates in conjunction with DT6-, DR6- and DC6- sensors and sensor / controllers to provide cost effective solutions for any project. These EN 50545-1 certified field devices utilize advanced, self-diagnosing X-Change technology for maximum reliability and minimum life-cycle cost.
The addition of trunk repeater modules allow for flexible communication bus and power distribution routing.
- Up to (96) PolyGard®2 digital sensors, or combination of PolyGard®2 digital sensors and 4-20 mA analog sensors
- Over (50) toxic, combustible and refrigerant gas sensors available in DT6-, DR6- and DC6-Series sensors and sensor/controllers
- User-friendly setup of ventilation zones and control / alarm thresholds
- Occupancy schedules and zone-based diagnostics
(CA Title 24 Compliance)
- Four (4) programmable alarm thresholds per sensor
- Four (4) digital inputs
- Multiple alarm relays configurable per alarm
- Four-level password protection
- Latching mode alarms resettable via digital input
- Flexible sensor lockout function to prevent nuisance alarms during service
- Alarm actions on rising or falling sensor readings
- Personal computer connection for easy programming and program archiving
- Max. (32) SPDT alarm relays (local plus remote), dry contact, max. 250 VAC, 5 A
- Max. (96) signal relays (availability is determined by digital sensors on connected DC6 Controllers)
- Fault relay with SPST normally open contact, max. 250 VAC, 5 A
- Max. 16 analog outputs (local plus remote), 4-20 mA, with scalable signal output, supervised, for service mode, system or sensor faults, etc.
- Integrated warning horn for alarms and faults
- Data logging function, optional
- Modbus-RTU and/or BACnet-IP gateways, optional
- High-impact NEMA 4X (IP65) enclosure
- Hardware & software conforms to SIL 2 standard
- Two years material and workmanship