Remote sensor module for connection to DT6 Digital Gas Transmitter. Available with any SC2-Series toxic or combustible gas sensor module.
Compliant with Safety Integrity Level 2 (SIL 2) and rigorous international standard EN 50545-1 for parking garages and tunnels, DT6-Series sensors utilize advanced self-diagnostics and flexible ventilation control functions to ensure maximum human safety without compromising energy efficiency.
Advanced, microprocessor-based X-Change sensor modules meet or exceed the EN 50545-1 self-diagnostic standards including notifying the controller when calibration is due. Although field calibration is possible, X-Change technology allows fast and cost-effective sensor module swaps minimizing field service time, eliminating system downtime and ensuring peak system performance for many years.
- Economical solution for monitoring additional gas concentration when appropriate mounting height is different than the nearest DT6 sensor/transmitter.
- X-Change toxic and combustible gas sensor modules for reliable operation and easy maintenance
- Mounts up to 16 feet (5 m) from DT6
- Digital measurement processing with temperature compensation
- Internal diagnostics including integrated hardware watchdog
- High-impact NEMA 4X (IP65) enclosure
- Hardware & software conforms to SIL 2 standard
- Two years material and workmanship,
12 months normal exposure for sensor element