Digital RS-485 communicating, addressable toxic and combustible gas sensor for direct connection to the DGC6-Series Digital Gas Controller. Optional Modbus-RTU or BACnet-MSTP communications for connection to other controllers.
Compliant with Safety Integrity Level 2 (SIL 2) and rigorous international standard EN 50545-1 for parking garages and tunnels,
DT6-Series sensors utilize advanced self-diagnostics and flexible ventilation control functions to ensure maximum human safety without compromising energy efficiency.
Each DT6 may be configured with one or two integrated SC2 sensor modules with X-Change sensor technology. An additional DR6 remote sensor module may “piggyback” onto the DT6 providing the capability to monitor up to three gases at one location.
Advanced, microprocessor-based X-Change sensor modules meet or exceed the EN 50545-1 self-diagnostic standards including notifying the controller when calibration is due. Although field calibration is possible, X-Change technology allows fast and cost-effective sensor module swaps minimizing field service time, eliminating system downtime and ensuring peak system performance for many years.
- Sensor node for 1, 2, or 3 gas sensor modules
(3rd sensor with DR6 remote module)
- X-Change toxic and combustible gas sensor modules for reliable operation and easy maintenance
- RS-485 serial communications to DGC6-Series Digital Gas Controllers (Modbus-RTU or BACnet-MSTP optional)
- Digital measurement processing with temperature compensation
- Internal diagnostics including integrated hardware watchdog
- High-impact NEMA 4X (IP65) enclosure
- Hardware & software conforms to SIL 2 standard
- Two years material and workmanship,
12 months normal exposure for sensor element