Wall-mounted, NEMA 4X standalone ventilation controller with one, two, or three high-performance SC2-Series gas sensor modules.
Intuitive, menu-driven setup allows on/off, multi-speed, and variable speed control of ventilation equipment in response to user-specified gas concentration levels.
Multi-color LCD and standard horn/light module for local annunciation of escalating alarm levels.
Conforming to Safety Integrity Level 2 (SIL 2) and rigorous international standard EN 50545-1 for parking garages and tunnels, PolyGard®2 monitoring and control systems utilize advanced self-diagnostics and flexible ventilation control functions to ensure maximum human safety without compromising energy efficiency.
Advanced, microprocessor-based X-Change sensor modules meet or exceed the EN 50545-1 self-diagnostic standards including notifying the controller when calibration is due. Although field calibration is possible, X-Change technology allows fast and cost-effective sensor module swaps minimizing field service time, eliminating system downtime and ensuring peak system performance for many years.
- 1 or 2 on-board SC2-Series gas sensor modules
- Optional 3rd gas sensor input with DR6 Digital Remote sensor
- 2-Line, 16-character LCD display with dual color background
- Two (2) SPDT alarm relays, 30 V AC/DC, 0.5 A
- One (1) 4-20mA analog output
- Audible / visual alarm annunciation
- RS-485 serial communications to DGC6-Series Digital Gas Controllers
- 24V AC/DC powered
- Menu-driven controller setup
- X-Change sensor technology for low-cost life cycle maintenance
- Digital measurement processing with temperature compensation
- Internal diagnostics including integrated hardware watchdog
- High-impact polycarbonate enclosure, NEMA 4X (IP65)
- Software conforms to SIL 2 standard
- Two years material and workmanship,
12 months normal exposure for sensor element