Expansion module provides additional relays and analog outputs in a DGC6 digital gas detection and control system. Also provides one-input, two-output splitting of the RS-485 communications bus.
May be mounted in the DGC6 chassis or remotely anywhere on the RS-485 bus.
Up to a combination of seven EP-06 modules may be connected to one DGC6, locally within the controller (five max.) or along the network.
- Four (4) SPDT, dry contact, alarm relays; max. 250 VAC, 5 A
- Two (2) 4-20 mA analog outputs
- Second RS-485 field bus output for trunk splitting applications
- Reverse polarity and overload protection
- High-impact NEMA 4X (IP65) enclosure, optional
- Two years material and workmanship